Search This Blog

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Science Diet Cat Food Is A Go!

I took our long haired Balinese to the vet yesterday for her routine shots. He complimented her improved coat health and overall appearance and asked what I was doing differently. I told him I got the Science Diet Grain Free cat food to try as a bzz agent and have been using it ever since. Not only do the cats love it, but it makes their littler box smell a lot better as well. He said he approved of the change in foods and that what we had been feeding them was equivalent to feeding them McDonalds everyday. I had no idea the food before was so lacking in nutrition. We will defiantly continue using the Science Diet Grain Free.

Just the fact that the litter box smells better is enough for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment